Now that you're making money...
... let's make it work for you!
Developing financial models such as budgets that are sustainable requires enough flexibility to account for many possibilities and variations as your business plan unfolds over the course of a year. Employing a Chief Financial Officer or Controller is one way to manage financial operations. However, a more appropriate and cost-effective approach for your company may involve obtaining these services on an as-needed basis from a CPA who will take time to get to know your business. James P. Phelan CPA, PC. offers financial and business consulting services that include many aspects of business planning that will help your company remain on track throughout the year, enhance your financial operations, and build long-term strategies and best-practices that align with your goals.
- Helping you set up your new LLC or corporation
- Financing, refinancing, and loan proposals to lenders
- Financial projections and forecasting
- Business and property acquisitions and sales
- Business succession planning
- Asset protection
- Like-kind exchanges
- Installment sales
- Investor/ dealer structure
- Land transactions
- Debt workouts